W4 BUSINESS FIRST : les fondamentaux
Quickly achieve an application with W4 BUSINESS FIRST without programming. Understand the relation between modeling, business data and application.
- Intro W4 BUSINESS FIRST:
- Demonstration of existing applications
- Présentation of W4 BUSINESS FIRST Application Composer & Process Composer
- Modeling business data with W4 BUSINESS FIRST Application Composer:
- Defining classes and attributs
- Data source: discovery of existing databases, DMS (Document Management System) data, etc.
- Process modeling with W4 BUSINESS FIRST Process Composer:
- Process modeling: steps, roles, variables, alarms, etc.
- Handling business data
- Customizing the application with W4 BUSINESS FIRST Application Composer:
- Application structure: navigation tree, actions, etc.
- Customization: setting screens, filters, brands, sorting, etc.
- Implementation methodology for a W4 BUSINESS FIRST project